Message Management Suite from Halcyon Software is an extremely flexible messaging solution that can be incorporated into your own third party software, for example Help Desk applications or used as a stand-alone solution.
Do more with less resource:
• Significantly reduce manual tasks by automating 80% or more of your routine daily tasks and monitor multiple systems, on multiple platforms without the need for additional staff
• Prevent disasters by monitoring system critical messages and alerting appropriate personnel in a timely manner
• Improve your department’s efficiency and effectiveness
• Configure real-time actions and alerts to reflect your business processes
• Reduce unscheduled computer downtime by monitoring for early-warning messages
• Significantly reduce troubleshooting and the risk of human error
• Achieve 100% availability, 24/7 of your critical IT systems
• Prevent outages, accelerate issue resolution and meet service level requirements with our maintenance & technical support services - consolidated on-site and remote software support Operations
Why Message Management Suite?
Unlike the basic system reply list, currently shipped with System i servers, Message Management Suite addresses the fact that system critical information messages often go unnoticed on a busy system. They quickly disappear from the operator’s screen amongst other routine messages, or their significance is lost on an inexperienced operator. Yet the effect of missing or ignoring a system critical event could prove disastrous for you, your department and your company.
Whether it’s alerting you to impending disaster, such as suspension of disk mirroring or imminent disk failure, or informing you that a time-critical job has not yet finished, Message Management Suite will pay for itself over and over again.
Alternatively, you can “teach” Message Management Suite how to respond to situations, even complex ones, and it will precisely emulate the actions of a very experienced IT operator.
What benefits does Message Management Suite offer me?
Message Management Suite addresses your needs in the current economic climate where many of us are required to do more with less resource. This cost effective software suite delivers real ROI, saving you time, money and optimizing the use of resources.
With Message Management Suite you can:
• Have a single “dashboard” view of your entire infrastructure, regardless or platform or location, which is ideal for high level management reporting
• Monitor multiple machines without the need for additional personnel.
• Manage risk and prevent human error with a consistent and automated response to systems monitoring and management.
• Improve and meet SLA requirements as machines can be monitored much more effectively than people, you can check every item as regularly as required.
• Achieve greater flexibility as event monitors can be scheduled to reflect working patterns and escalation policies
• Easily configure multiple environments, schedule resources, generate comprehensive SLA reporting and subsystem availability plus consolidate existing tools to give a single dashboard view of your entire infrastructure
Functionally rich, easy to use yet affordable, Message Management Suite from Halcyon Software offers so much more …
196 West Ashland Street, Doylestown, PA, USA, 18901
Halcyon Software is an international software company with over 20 years experience in systems management. Halcyon develops solutions for IBM enterprise class systems, supporting the IBM i®, AIX®, Windows®, UNIX® and Linux® platforms. Large multi-nationals, corporate data centers, as well as small to medium-sized businesses, use Halcyon Software products to proactively manage and automate their IT operations.
The Halcyon integrated solutions enable companies to ensure that mission-critical systems, core applications and services are always available. “Early warning systems” detect potential issues so that they can be quickly resolved without impacting service levels.
A company known for developing quality solutions backed by excellent customer support, Halcyon thrives on challenge and going “the extra mile”. Regional clients are supported by a global network of technical centers located across the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific.