iDocs gives users a menu-based solution to convert, merge, and route IBM i data files.
Editor's Note: To download and try iDocs at no obligation, visit the MC Software Center.
iDocs is the central processing and administration engine that runs seamlessly with IBM i and System i accounting/ERP software applications. iDocs monitors output queues for spool files, database files, or XML data files to process and route them based on user-defined business rules.
Developer's Take: "Over the years, we have refined the iDocs solution so we could provide users with easy-to-use menus for setting up business rules to handle manual or automatic processing and intelligent distribution of merged and formatted reports and forms, as well as MICR-encoded checks."—Dan Forster, president, inFORM Decisions
- Functions: iDocs is the central processing engine designed to run transparently alongside any accounting/ERP software that automatically monitors, captures, converts, and routes files, such as spool, database, or XML files, to specific users and locations based on definable business rules.
- Features: Merges and maps spool file data to correct locations on predefined forms and reports at high speed; routing information can be retrieved from existing database. Automates complex routing on page-by-page basis. Supports duplex printing and optional signature pad. Secure, native IBM i solution supporting SOX and HIPAA requirements.
- Platforms: IBM i, iSeries, System i
- System Requirements: Most versions of OS/400 or IBM i
- Product Category: Document Management
- Product Type: Native IBM i rules-based document conversion and distribution engine
- Availability Date: Available now
- Price: Depends on installed IBM system
To download and try iDocs at no obligation, visit the MC Software Center.
inFORM Decisions, Inc.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
800.858.5544 or 949.709.5838