Rational Insight provides a comprehensive performance management solution tailored for Software and Systems Delivery (SSD). It includes Cognos 10 BI Reporting in-the-box and pre-built, customizable data model, extract, transform, and load, reports, and dashboards. Rational Insight can be used to measure current process efficiency and process improvement effectiveness through out-of-the-box reports and dashboards based on many Rational Method Composer best practices and out-of-the-box reports and dashboards grouped by capability maturity model integration process area and level.
Rational Insight analytics help users quickly locate root causes, prescribe corrections, and predict outcomes using out-of-the-box, scorecard framework for weighted KPI indicators and alerts. It also integrates with additional Cognos analytic applications (such as analysis studio, SPSS , and so on).
Rational Insight is intended for CIOs, delivery executives, and managers of software and systems delivery firms who require visibility into artifacts generated across complex application lifecycle management environments including a mixture of Rational and third-party application lifecycle management tools for identifying and measuring software development and delivery performance and improvements.
Rational Insight is the only product that provides a performance management solution with out-of-the-box integrations with IBM and third-party products for transparency and analytics across the entire SSD domain.
IBM Rational Insight V1.1.1
- Provides support for Collaboration Lifecycle Management V4 and addresses customer requirements on installation, configuration, and documentation.
- Includes a new wizard to walk users through the configuration process and many of the configuration steps have been automated.
- Includes platform support that was extended to include AIX® 6.1 and 7.1, SUSE Linux™ Enterprise Server V10 and V11, Red Hat Enterprise Linux V6, DB2® on System z® , and System i® .
- Delivers 64-bit support and report performance improvements.
- Delivers support for high availability clusters and streamlined installation for evaluation and demo of product features with preset configuration.
For ordering, contact your IBM representative, an IBM Business Partner, or IBM Americas Call Centers at 800-IBM-CALL (Reference: AE001).
For more information, see: