InfoSphere Optim Archive Enterprise V9.1 and Workgroup Edition V9.1 help improve application performance, lower IT costs, and support data retention compliance programs by allowing you to:
- Archive historical transaction records from mission-critical database applications
- Relocate application data to a secure archive, thereby streamlining the production database and reducing processing overhead
- Retain broad access to archived information
InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Enterprise Edition V9.1 and Workgroup Edition V9.1 can help improve quality, speed up iterative testing tasks, and accelerate revenue generation by allowing you to:
- Create right-sized, fictionalized test databases that accurately reflect end-to-end business processor training environments
- Edit data to force error and boundary conditions
- Compare baseline data against successive test results
- De-identify, mask, and transform sensitive data
InfoSphere Optim Data Privacy Enterprise Edition V9.1 and Workgroup Edition V9.1 allow you to align application data management with your business objectives to help you optimize performance, control costs, and reduce risk. This offering includes the following capabilities:
- Extract, de-identify, mask, and transform sensitive data
- Propagate masked values from a parent table to related tables at all levels, maintaining the referential integrity of the data
InfoSphere Optim Enterprise Edition for Oracle Applications, V9.1 delivers the benefits and capabilities listed above for test data management, archiving, and data privacy, specifically for Oracle environments.
All of the new Optim Enterprise Edition offerings include a common set of capabilities that can help you accelerate your deployments, reduce risk, and lower your total cost of ownership. These common capabilities include:
- Interactive best practices and blueprints for test data management, archiving, and data privacy
- The ability to automatically discover and create a comprehensive view of data relationships across heterogeneous sources
- The ability to access and integrate diverse data and content sources as if they were a single resource across a wide range of information repositories in distributed and mainframe environments
InfoSphere Optim Archive, Test Data Management, and Data Privacy are offered in Workgroup Edition, targeting smaller projects with a more narrow set of requirements.
InfoSphere® Optim™ Enterprise Edition V9.1 and Workgroup Edition V9.1 offer simplified packaging with capacity-based pricing for Optim's Archive, Test Data Management, and Data Privacy capabilities.
For more information, click here.