MC SHOWCASE BUYER'S GUIDE
Secured TN5250 emulation solution for the Desktop on the TCP/IP net. Implements SSL and SSO (Single Sign ON) with Kerberos.
This outstanding security emulation provides a comprehensive net security solution, including data on the net. While current customers can implement the SSL protocol and SSO (Single Sign ON) add BOSâNOVA Secure to BOSâNOVA TCP/IP, new customers are offered BOSâNOVA Secure.Features:
- Maintains all BOSâNOVA capabilities and advantages
- No need to change end-user interface
- Easy, fast implementation
- Standard, popular SSL protocol
- Implements Single Sign On methodology based on Kerberos protocol
- Maintains existing investment
- Central management server for all distributed end-client workstations
View brochure (PDF)
- Connects to iSeries SSL Telnet Port 992
- KDC can be installed in Windows 2000 or 2003 server running Active Directory starting of v5r3 iSeries provides own KDC
- Windows 2000/XP - built-in support.
- Windows 9x/Me – MIT implementation.
- Windows 7
- 32-bit or 64-bit installation