CYBRA's goal is to constantly improve its products and adapt to the needs of its customers, says company VP.
CYBRA Corp. has released V8 of MarkMagic with what the company is calling "breakthrough capabilities" that provide more forms and report writing power, more flexibility to automate document processing, performance enhancements to reduce processing time, and interface refinements that make designing bar code labels, RFID tags, forms, and reports easier than ever.
This new version requires no technical skills to produce even more types of sophisticated documents then previous versions of MarkMagic. New features include:
- Ability to handle more complex forms and reports including floating footers and calculation groups
- Cutting-edge tools that offer support for such technologies as QR Codes and RFID
- Enhanced performance for the most compute-intensive tasks
- New documentation tools that include expanded audit and documentation tools
- The most popular customer requested interface refinements, and more
"MarkMagic 8's new and enhanced features run the gamut from initial design all the way to final output....there is truly something for everyone," says Charles Roskow, CYBRA vice president, Operations. "Our goal is to constantly improve our products and continue to adapt to the needs and requirements of our customers," he said.
MarkMagic Bar Code Labels, RFID Tags and Forms Software empower customers to design virtually any type of Auto-ID document—labels, forms, RFID tags, tickets, magnetic stripe plastic cards—and print them on hundreds of types of general and specialized printers from laser to thermal to automated applicators. MarkMagic has been selected as the Auto-ID print engine of such leading software developers as Manhattan Associates, Infor, and VAI. To learn more about MarkMagic 8, visit http://cybra.com/mark-magic/mm8.