jQuery plugin for Fixed Header Tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jQuery plugin for Fixed Header Tables

Site www.Easy400.net has made available for download a small package containing a plugin named FixedHeaderTable (FIXHDTAB).
    This easy-to-use plugin allows to:
    - keep table headers steady while a table is being scrolled
    - display only the columns selected by a user.
    Full documentation available at page http://www.easy400.net/fixedHeaderTa...ml/aboutit.htm .

Credit must go the author of this jQuery plugin, Jerome Bulanadi.
    What we did was just to provide some extensive documentation and repackage the plugin components in an IFS directory for IBM System i users.

Giovanni B. Perotti
    site www.Easy400.net

Hello,
    I've tried to use the Fixed Header table, in a simple CGIDEV2 created website, but I have a question.
    Is there a good way of calculating the "width", for the parameter in the function "scrollableFixedHeaderTable", based on how wide the columns are in a html table. I am populating 3 columns in a html table, using CGIDEV2, but the size of the columns could vary depending on the data. So somehow I need to know the number of pixels to pass as the width parameter once the table is populated. Now I could calculate both the width and height in my CGIDEV2 rpg program and pass the pararmeters like this: scrollableFixedHeaderTable(/%width%/,/%height%/,null,null,n); This is not a problem, but I was just wondering if there was an easy way to calculate number of pixels? Or could this somehow be achieved better in javascript?

Comment

Working...
    X