AS/400 RPG Programmer Marcam Prism MFG Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS/400 RPG Programmer Marcam Prism MFG Florida

David E Ryan 294 Country Club Drive Email: dave@daveeryan.com Phone: 813 759 8507 Cell 813 545 0290 Summary An Experienced Computer Oriented team player, who helps management make profits. Provides Twenty Years computer experience giving management the information that they define as required to efficiently run their business. I am looking for a company that is team spirited and close to the customer as well as having team goals for profit and growth. I am a team player with much to contribute as an individual, for I have been involved directly in all functions of manufacturing companies throughout my 20 year career. I increasingly seek higher responsibility and will always see my position as one to make the company more efficient in its business. I also will be active in the local community around the company. Education BS, Data Systems Mgmt, Johnson & Wales College AS, Data Processing, Johnson & Wales College Computer Skills IBM AS/400 Programming RPG, RPG IV, CL, PDM, SEU, SDA, Subfiles, DBU, Full project development cycle and support of projects and Programs after they are completed IBM AS/400 Major Software Packages INVESYS / MARCAM PRISM ERP, JD Edwards World Financials, Premenos /Inovis EDI/400, Resolutions Jetforms, eRPwizard, Michael Ross & Cole MRC for the i-SERIES AS/400 IBM Host Publisher, IBM Websphere Web facing for the i-Series Work Experience June 1990 – November 2003 Various Positions Cookson Electronics PWB Materials & Chemistry (Polyclad Laminates, Inc) ** Out of Business sold to ISola ** 40 Industrial Park Drive Franklin, New Hampshire 03235 Phone (603) 934-5642 Polyclad supplies laminates, prepregs, resin coated foils and dielectric solutions to the printed wiring board and electronics packaging industry. 11/2001-11/2003 Senior Programmer Analyst Responsibilities included Daily support of Polyclad’s Prism and JDE software Installations and users. Designing and Implementing New Programs and Systems adding functionality to the Marcam Prism MRP Package. 11/2001-112003 Summary of achievements • Six Sigma Greenbelt training • Designed, wrote and implemented a Customer Statistic Reporting system for Laminates and Prepregs products. • Designed, wrote and implemented a Work Order tracking System to work with Preactor. • Setup, reviewed and assisted in the Evaluation of IBM Host Publisher, IBM Host On Demand and the IBM Websphere Webfacing Tool. • Designed, wrote and implemented a feed from JDE Financials to Hyperion • Planned and Performed JDE Cume 12 Upgrades • Coded and Implemented JDE Fixed Asset Sars • Performed maintenance and Upgrades to Certificate of Compliance and Packing Slip Systems, procedures and programs to bring them up to current Polyclad standards. • Designed and Implemented System wide change to modify the size of the Military specifications code from 11 to 20 characters. • Served on committees to clean up Certificate of Compliance as well as EDI Invoices feeds. 11/1997-11/2001 Senior Programmer Analyst/IT Support Assigned as single point of contact for IT issues for Polyclad's Millbury Mass. manufacturing plant, supporting up to 70 users including troubleshooting Network, PC and hardware issues. Installation of Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office suite Working with users to extract data from AS/400 Continued to Design, write, Implement and support Programs for Polyclad’s Implementation of Marcam Prism and JD Edwards world Financials Summary of achievements 11/97 – 11/01 • 7/24 support of the Millbury Mfg location for all IT related Issues. • Designed and Implemented a Interface to Upda

dryand.doc

AS/400 RPG Programmer Marcam Prism MFG Florida

dryan.doc

Comment

have you tried Bic (as in Bic pens and lighters) in Clearwater?

i used to work for them and they are a stand-up company.

lots of home-grown software and some hooks for their accounting system.

good people, good location and still in florida.

if it were not for family matters back in my home state, i would have gladly stayed with them and seriously considered moving back across the country to see them when i looked for a new employer after returning from iraq/afghanistan again, after another 3 year tour.

good luck.

-Sarge

Comment

Working...
      X