Data Access, Database Engines, and Persistence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Access, Database Engines, and Persistence

** This thread discusses the article: Data Access, Database Engines, and Persistence **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Data Access, Database Engines, and Persistence **

** This thread discusses the article: Data Access, Database Engines, and Persistence **
    Great article Joe. I think I'm finally starting to understand the proper architecture for an application. This article made it clear. Even tho there's nothing essentially new in it -- it just packaged it where it got through my skull.

Comment

Thanks! I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner; there is a nasty bug in the forum software that makes the first post to an article invisible to the "Recent Message" view. I get around that by occasionally checking my articles themselves, but this was a pretty old article. I think it's actually kinda cool that something I wrote a year ago is doing you some good! Anyway, I'm glad I was able to help you make some sense of this ever more complex world we live in. Joe

Comment

Working...
      X