Where's Joel's Tirade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Joel's Tirade?

I knew the way you pressured Joel (as evident in his articles), that he will end up in a nervous break down. I am not in Toronto right now but I will soon drive these 14 hours from Atlanta to Toronto and take a peep in all padded cells to locate him. I just mean to provoke Joel into coming back saying, "The news of my insanity were highly exaggerated!".

Where's Joel's Tirade?

Hassan said:
    I just mean to provoke Joel into coming back saying, "The news of my insanity were highly exaggerated!".
    Exaggerated? You've been a regular reader of my columns. You should know by now that any news of my insanity is not exaggerated.

Comment

Where's Joel's Tirade?

Joel who? ;} Pick me, pick me. Hurry up, what's taking so long? I'd like to write a tirade about people's inability to wait. I need to know in the next 30 seconds. Joel may have already written one about impatience but I'd like to write one about the lack of the ability to wait. Joel who? Tom.

Comment

Where's Joel's Tirade?

Joel who?
        See Victoria, now that's the sort of response I was expecting. And you thought I was just being paranoid and self-deprecating. Ha!

Comment

Where's Joel's Tirade?

and I did not see Joel in a padded cell or elsewhere. If he were wise, he was hiding inside a nice air-conditioned room that weekend. It was hot and humid there, just like it was (according to TV and newspaper reports) back home in Pennsylvania. Still, the city is a wonderful place. It was my second visit in two years. The first trip in August, 2004, had more pleasant weather. I am eager to visit the city during the other seasons. Maybe next year. I am a fan of your articles, Joel. Great stuff!

Comment

Where's Joel's Tirade?

This is a discussion about Where's Joel's Tirade?.

Click here for the article.

Comment

Where's Joel's Tirade?

John said,
              I did not see Joel in a padded cell or elsewhere
              John, sorry I missed you. They don't let me out much, but my padded cell is air-conditioned. I'm glad you enjoyed Toronto. Yes, we turn the temperature up for the tourists in the summer. Sometimes we overdo it.
              I am a fan of your articles, Joel. Great stuff!
              Aw shucks. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X