Logical Partitioning: Better Than Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logical Partitioning: Better Than Ever

** This thread discusses the article: Logical Partitioning: Better Than Ever **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Logical Partitioning: Better Than Ever **

I found getting past the first few paragraphs of this article very difficult. The entire topic of LPAR, including it's history, is facinating! When Mr Popil opened his section on the history of LPAR by saying "In the beginning, V4R4 LPAR lacked many of the coveted features that became available in later releases...", I thought, "What the? Here is one of the most exciting things to happen to our machine, and this bozo talks like this?" My receptivity to what he wanted to share became non existant, and I only skimmed the rest of the article. Why don't you hire guys that can approach their topic with a modicum of enthusiasm? These guys with their nose up in the air aught to be told how much snot their showing off!

Comment

mitchjm wrote: > When Mr Popil opened his section on the history of LPAR by saying "In > the beginning, V4R4 LPAR lacked many of the coveted features that > became available in later releases...", I thought, "What the? Here is > one of the most exciting things to happen to our machine, and this > bozo talks like this?" Do you think that V4R4's version of LPAR was not lacking the features that became available in later releases? That's what he said. Bill

Comment

Working...
      X