RPG Compiler for Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG Compiler for Windows

there is another group out there that is doing this as well. you can find a topic link for them at RPGIV. if i remember correctly, the charge for a developer suite is around $50.00 USD. -sarge

RPG Compiler for Windows

...and they responded simply that they no longer support the RPG compiler. If you're interested I could ask her why, but I suspect it was lack of demand that killed it.

Comment

RPG Compiler for Windows

Didn't this used to be called "Baby 36" or was that a "model" of the S36? Something more aptly acronym'ed maybe...??? I recall seeing a promo (way-back) on the editor, it did syntax checking too! Details are way too fuzzy to determine if this is an actual memory. Oh well you got WDSC now...way more, way better, much gooder.

Comment

RPG Compiler for Windows

Baby/36 was a total S/36 environment for the PC, produced by a company called "California Software Products". They later introduced Baby/400 and other products for Windows. I only had one experience with their products. It was about twelve years ago. The product was excellent, and very fast. The RPG compilers had no problems to report. It was a one-user product (they have others) and required a dongle which I felt was over the top. Dave

Comment

RPG Compiler for Windows

Recently I saw that the Lattice guys had taken their RPG for Windows open source. I even was on a site that had the download. Now I can't find the site. Can anyone out there post point me in the right direction?

Comment

RPG Compiler for Windows

There is a product listed on Bob Cozzi's website RPGIV that allows for RPG programming via windows XP and Vista. it think it goes for around $50 bucks. -sarge

Comment

Working...
            X