Security Patrol: The Things for Which I'm Thankful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Patrol: The Things for Which I'm Thankful

** This thread discusses the article: Security Patrol: The Things for Which I'm Thankful **
    This is a discussion about Security Patrol: The Things for Which I'm Thankful.

Click here for the article.

** This thread discusses the article: Security Patrol: The Things for Which I'm Thankful **
    I appreciate Carol Woodbury's candor in mentioning her faith in the article. It is good to see an intelligent, articulate person express a positive, clear message in our negative and cynical age. Chuck

Comment

Carol is a member of a small group of people I call iSeries gurus. Over the years she has conveyed a wealth of knowledge through her articles, her appearances at Common and other conferences and her contributions to the security inherent to the iSeries. Carol has made my job a lot easier but I never took advantage of an opportunity to tell her so. Glenn

Comment

May I echo the above sentiments, and add that we are grateful for MC Press and the authors that somebody has gathered together in this publication. Thankful to Carol for this very long and exemplary list.

Comment

Glenn, Thank you for your very kind words. If I can make someone's job easier, than I've done my job. Sincerely, Carol

Comment

Chuck Thank you for your kind words. My faith in God is what gets me through each day. May God bless you richly. Sincerely, Carol

Comment

Thank you for your kind words. God's hand has been upon me and His blessing on my business is evident. Any talent that I have is from Him and it is to God that I wish to give the glory, honor and praise. I'm also thankful to be able to work with a wonderful editor, Victoria Mack, who makes my articles understandable and readable. :-) Sincerely, Carol

Comment

Working...
              X