AS/400 Network Expert - new name for CAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS/400 Network Expert - new name for CAE

We renamed the Client Access/400 Expert newsletter to AS/400 Network Expert with the Jan-Feb 1999 issue (which is now mailing). As Editor, I'm curious to see what any CAE readers on this forum think of the change. Is it good? bad? indifferent? What else would you like to see us cover in the newsletter? I'm always open to email and feedback and, since renaming a newsletter is a fairly big undertaking, if you have any input you'd like to share, I'm be more than willing to listen. Thanks a lot for your help. Joe Hertvik Editor-AS/400 Network Expert (formerly Client Access/400 Expert) hertvik@midrangecomputing.com www.midrangecomputing.com/cae src="http://www.midrangecomputing.com/ane/images/anetitle.gif">

As a long time reader of Midrange I can not tell you how may times your magizine has arrived on my desk with the information that I need for my lates project. Midrange and now Network Expert has done an outstanding job. I am disappointed in the seach engine that you current use with the Resource CD. This seams to have taken a step back.. How about it.. is there any intent to improve.

Comment

John, thanks for the feedback. Yes, we are working on ways to make ResourceCD both faster and more searchable.

Comment

I glad to see that it will be improved (search engine). I have been a subscriber for may years to both Midrange Computing and News/400, and I get resource CD's from both. News/400 CD is much easier to use and I find I use it more, only because I can get to and see the information quicker and easier. Dennis Pearson Coral Chemical Company Waukegan IL 60085 USA

Comment

Real nice job on the WEB;;; I really like it. You do however need to get next un-read back....

Comment

Working...
          X