User Profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Profiles

Just an educated guess - since user profiles are individual objects, I suspect the info is contained within the object and not within a file. My 2¢. Joe

User Profiles

Joe is correct, in that there is no one file which contains the info for all users. OTOH, you can create one. Simply use the the DSPUSRPRF command, specifying *ALL, and *OUTFILE, and you can call it anything you want. Dave

Comment

User Profiles

Thanks, I thought so but she insisted on me finding out definitively. It is nice to know I'm right sometimes.

Comment

User Profiles

I think I already know the answer to this question but my boss wants to know. What is the file that contains the User Profile information (the actual IBM file/table). I know I can create a file with all the information needed but my boss wants to know the actual IBM Supplied file/Table. TIA

Comment

User Profiles

There are objects that this information can be found in, but they are not files, and are not normally accessable by non system state programs. The information can be retrieved, but if you don't know what you're looking for you are better off just dealing with the output of hte DSPUSRPRF command. jte

Comment

Working...
          X