Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERROR: The application requester cannot establish the connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR: The application requester cannot establish the connection.

Hi, I have written an application in visual age, it works fine when I call it in visual age. However, when I made it an executable jar file and called it, I get the sign on screen (twice), then this: ERROR: The application requester cannot establish the connection. I tried STRHSTSVRS *ALL and got this: Host server daemon jobs unable to communicate using IPX. Thanks for any help in advance. my email is dcsimmon@youngsmkt.com.

david c. simmons wrote: I tried STRHSTSVRS *ALL and got this: Host server daemon jobs unable to communicate using IPX. If you are not using IPX you are bound to receive this message when executing STRHSTSVRS *ALL! If you are using IPX a problem is indicated, if not, just ignore this message, as it has no effect on other TCP server functions. Dave

Comment

Yes, after I thought about though, I dont think thats the real issue because my program communicates just fine when I run it from visual age. Now, I am investigating the other drivers to make sure I am including everything in my jar file that I need. I have my class, and all associated objects and the toolbox as the resource. I think I have everything ? Thanks for yor previous response. Any advice ?

Comment

Working...
      X