JNI Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JNI Error

Does anyone know what the JNI runtime error means in CODE/400? I think it would be a safe assumption for someone to assume I am trying to run something to do with JAVA!!!

JNI Error

Paul, You should be able to see what is causing the error by going to the script log. It is available off of one of the drop down menus. I recall that IBM assumes you have the classic runtime compile support. I can't check now, but I remember copying the classic runtime directories into my Java installation and it started working. David Morris

Comment

JNI Error

Thanks David! The editor was looking for a folder "C:Program FilesibmJava12" It did not exist. Obviously it existed before because Java was working before a reinstall of client access. I don't really know how to get the application(s) to put the folders in place that it needs. I don't know how Java12 folder got there to start with. I just copied Java12 from another PC to the ibm folder. We originally tried reinstalling Client access to fix a Managment Central problem with ops nav. It seems to be revolving problems when it comes to all this java stuff and IBM. well thanks again. David Morris wrote: > Paul, > > You should be able to see what is causing the error by going to the script log. It is available off of one of the drop down menus. I recall that IBM assumes you have the classic runtime compile support. I can't check now, but I remember copying the classic runtime directories into my Java installation and it started working. > > David Morris

Comment

JNI Error

Actually, you can re-install this from your CD4 of your WDT400 CD's. If you have other existing JAVA runtimes, then do not specify it as the system default when you are installing from CD4.

Comment

Working...
        X