I'd like know how other Code users handle the problems caused by Code's insistence on having a current library that is unique to the user. (Yes I know this is not an absolute but the strangest things happen when you don't). I'd also be interested in hearing what IBM are doing to fix it. I'd have written up a problem report, except technically I'm not an IBM "customer" so they won't accept it. The problem has just been highlighted again for me while teaching an RPG class where we are also teaching them to use Code/400. To start with they were thrilled with the product and keen to jump into using it. We checked out that they had current libraries before they started (which most of them did) and off we went. Of course as they started exploring (and we had to reload from time to time due to the seemingly inevitable "booms") someone eventually managed to get a copy of the STRCODE User Space into QGPL. The result (which will not come as news to many of you) was that messages started going to the wrong person, person A's server shut down when person B requested a server shut down, etc. etc. We wasted about two hours debugging and correcting the various problems. The cause was not always immediately obvious, particularly since by chance some users had named their autostart server as OS400!! Now that was fun since it clashed with any attempt to use an STRCODE server - which is normally the easy answer to current library problems!! Luckily most of the students hung with it and continue to use the editor despite the problems, but ...... Anyway - comments and suggestion are welcome.