Ok, I need some feedback here. Our shop is currently running V3R7 on a 9406-510. We are trying to decide whether or not we want to upgrade to V4R2 in the near future or if it would be better to wait. I have looked at all of the scenarios as the relate to the all mighty dollar and have pretty much decided, it just doesn't matter when I upgrade. I mean it all comes down to IBM saying, "You can pay us now or you can pay us later, but one way or another, YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" With all of that said, I am trying to figure out if there is enough benefits in going to V4R2 now (basically before June 30). From what I have heard, there is a performance increase when you move from V3R7 to V4R2. There is also the benefit of session naming over TCP/IP, DCHP functions, DNS, and improved security functions. What else is there? Anyone's input on this subject would be greatly appreciated. TIA. Kevin Osterhoff Wis-Pak, Inc.