|ARCAD and IBM Rational: Modernizing IBM i Development
|Thursday, May 10 2012, 09:00 - 13:00||Central Time||by
||Hits : 131 |
ARCAD and IBM Rational - modernizing IBM i development!
Learn how the ARCAD Rational Power Pack extends Rational Team Concert and Rational Developer for Power Systems for the IBM i environment to:
- improve your application intelligence, whatever the language and technology employed
- improve the quality, accuracy and maintainability of builds for complex multi-platform applications
- efficiently automate robust, comprehensive, multi-target deployment schemes
The ARCAD Rational Power Pack consists of 4 ARCAD products - integrations of these with Rational tools have been validated by IBM and awarded the Ready for Rational Software mark, so you can trust that they will work seamlessly together.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Overview of Rational Team Concert and ARCAD-Rational Power Pack solution for IBM i development teams
- Live, full lifecycle interactive demonstration
- Conclusion, wrap up
Light refreshments will be served.
For more information on the Chicago Innovation Center, please go to: http://www-304.ibm.com/isv/spc/chicago.htm?ca=drs-1509m
IBM Innovation Center, Chicago (Map)
71 South Wacker Drive (6th floor)
Chicago, IL 60606
Thursday, May 10, 2012
09:00 am to 01:00 pm CST