|Automating and Securing File Transfers Without Programming
|Wednesday, November 07 2012, 12:00 - 13:00||Central Time||by
||Hits : 190 |
Automate and Secure File Transfers Without Programming
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
Can't make it? We're also hosting the same live webinar on Thursday, November 8, 2012 -- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST (register HERE)
Writing programs and shell scripts to transfer files can be error-prone and time consuming for your IT department.
- How do you know when the script fails?
- Are the files and passwords secured/encrypted?
- Where are the audit trails?
- Are you in compliance?
Many IT departments are now realizing that a Managed File Transfer (MFT) solution can help them move beyond the many problems of scripting. During this free webinar, you'll learn more about ways to improve the efficiency and security of file transfer processes and see a short live demo of our GoAnywhere MFT solution.
Find out how easy these tasks can be
- Use intuitive wizards to quickly set up file transfers.
- Secure file transfers with SFTP, FTPS, AS2 and Open PGP standards.
- Guarantee delivery with auto-resume and integrity checks.
- Automate file transfers through the built-in scheduler or from your applications.
- Provide a web portal for your trading partners for ad-hoc file transfers.
- Keep centralized audit logs of all file transfer activity.
- Keep files out of the DMZ to meet compliance regulations.
- Receive alerts so you immediately know if/when transfers fail.
During the webinar, our MFT technical experts will be available to answer any questions you have about Managed File Transfer or our GoAnywhere solution.
We hope you'll join us!