Making Changes Simple
SIMPLIFY CHANGE PROCESS AND STREAMLINE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ON IBM i / UNIX / Linux / Windows
Organizations need flexibility and control for their business critical software development. They require cost effective tools that will take them into the future. An effective Software Change Management (SCM) system can substantially improve software development , testing and deployment efficiencies, streamline processes, reduce software defects and ultimately enhance customer satisfaction.
Are you a software developer / IT executive / business analyst ? These webinars are perfect for you! Join one of the free webinars to discover benefits of effective Software Change Management:
- increased team productivity,
- cut IT costs,
- drastically decreased deployment time,
- improved software quality,
- law & regulations compliance.
We divided the broad Software Change Management topic on three areas. Choose one topic that is of most interest for you or join them all, to discover more functionalities and more benefits that Software Change Management solutions can bring you:
1. Keep an eye on software changes - store objects and get the view on all objects' relations (Object Repository and Impact Analysis)
Learn how to store objects to define precisely what the consequences will be of a certain change for other (related) components of your software configuration. This will simplify the decision whether you are going to change a component or not.
Webinar dates: 4.09.2013 and 6.09.2013
2. From incident to deployment - how to execute the most effective workflow for software changes (Work Management and SVN/Git integration)?
Register incoming incidents and report them to the assigned person. Right work management will help you to have better control over these incidents.
Webinar dates: 12.09.2013 and 17.09.2013
3. Is it possible to make object transfer and deployment effortless processes? (Object transfer and deployment)
Make deployment an easy and quick process. Transfer objects according to pre-defined workflow. Discover robust mechanism that will assure secure implementation, even despite unlikely trouble.
Webinar dates: 20.09.2013 and 26.09.2013
The 1-hour webinars will be conducted by Wim Jongman and Hans Beverwijk in English and Dutch via GoToMeeting.
If you have any questions regarding the webinars or our Software Change Management solution, TD/OMS, please let us know.
We look forward to 'meeting' you!
Remain Software Team