Europe’s Smartest IBM Power Expo & Conference
19-20 October, Vandervalk Hotel, Eindhoven
“Advance my career - no stress, just education”
*** Concentrated IBM i and Power education over two days ***
9 Hands-on Pre-Conference Workshops, 3 Certifications,
3 Keynotes, 16 Education sessions, Expo, 8 Vendor Solutions, Excellence Awards & prizes
COMMON Belgium, COMMON Netherlands and COMMON Luxembourg are excited to invite you to their fourth joint annual flagship event “BeNeLux Power 2016”, 19-20 October, in easily reachable Eindhoven, Netherlands. The theme is “Advance my career - no stress, just education” with practical tips and techniques on the IBM i (AS/400) platform.
Outstanding features of Benelux Power 2016 include:
- Pre-conference deep dives & workshops on “Manage your database with system i, IBM i Navigator”, “The new face of IBM i Access: Access Client Solutions and Access for Mobile”, “DB2 for i: Temporal, RCAC, Analytics, IBM i services and more”, “Building applications with new tools: Node.JS, GIT, Orion”, “SQL for IBM i developers”, “Java crash course for RPG developers” and “1) Prepare for i 7.2 and i 7.3 updates 2) IBM virtualisation: take a view”, “System performance tips and techniques” and “Security on IBM i: the latest evolution with 7.3” on Wednesday 19 October.
- Certification exams for “Computing Business Associates” or “Computing Business Professionals” or “Certified Application Developer ILE RPG” on Wednesday 19 October.
- Keynotes on “IBM i Trends and Directions from DB2 for i Business Architect Scott Forstie, the academic keynote by Professor Steven De Haes on ‘How to involve non IT management into IT” and the closing business keynote “IT preparedness for modern business challenges” by a renowned entrepreneur Luc Kindt, on Thursday 20 October.
- Four parallel streams with presentations by IBM and industry experts on “Application Development, Database, Emerging Solutions, Development lifecycle testing, BRMS, Open Source, IT Education, Infrastructure & Security” on Thursday 20 October with top-notch speakers, Scott Forstie, Jesse Gorzinski, Thomas Barlen, Fabian Michel, Ludwig Van den bergh; and Birgitta Hauser, Yvonne Enselman, Rudi van Helvoirt, Paul Tuohy, Corneel Theben Tervile, Johan Galle and the 19 years young experienced developer Liam Allan.
- 8 pointed Vendor Solutions flashes in the Expo area on Thursday 20 October.
- 6 Excellence Awards’ winner and finalists sessions on innovative Software and Infrastructure solutions. This is a brand new feature of Benelux Power with unprecedented response from the IBM i community.
Full conference details are available at www.common.be.
Registrations available through: http://www.common.be/BeNeLux_Power_2016_Registration.
Invite colleagues and business partners to attend this once a year unparalleled learning opportunity.
Thank you for being part of the Benelux IBM Power and IBM i community.