IBM Storwize V7000 next-generation models offer increased performance and connectivity, integrated compression acceleration, and additional scalability with the following features:
- Two node canisters, each with an eight-core processor and integrated hardware-assisted compression acceleration
- 64 GB cache (per system) standard, with optional 128 GB cache (per system) for Real-time Compression workloads
- 8 Gb Fibre Channel (FC), 10 Gb iSCSI / Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and 1 Gb iSCSI connectivity options
- 12 Gb SAS expansion enclosures supporting twelve 3.5-inch large form factor (LFF) or twenty-four 2.5-inch small form factor (SFF) drives
- Scaling for up to 504 drives per system with the attachment of 20 Storwize V7000 expansion enclosures and up to 1,056 drives in a four-way clustered configuration
- The ability to be added into existing clustered systems with previous generation Storwize V7000 systems
- Compatibility with IBM Storwize V7000 Unified File Modules for unified storage capability
All models are delivered in a 2U, 19-inch rack mount enclosure and include a three-year warranty with customer replaceable unit (CRU) and on-site service. Optional warranty service upgrades are available for enhanced levels of warranty service.
Find out more here.