IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence: Secure, Compliant, EasyWritten by MC Press Website Staff
Ensuring users have proper access to apps and systems is critical to security, compliance and business success. While IT traditionally handles these identity governance and management activities, they are far from the only stakeholder that needs to be involved. Security groups, audit departments, and line of business leaders are also essential in deciding what users should go where in an IT environment. However, complexity of traditional identity systems with complex roles or IT entitlements has left these key players in the dark.
IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence uses business-centric activity data that all stakeholders can understand, leading to properly assigned access. When end users and line of business managers understand the nature of the access they are requesting and certifying, access is more compliant and secure.
To find out more about IBM’s leading solution, check out the 2017 Gartner Identity Governance and Administration Magic Quadrant
Latest from MC Press Website Staff
- IBM Watson Customer Engagement - Think of the possibilities
- IBM Watson Marketing Insights - Creating Audiences from Engagement Insights
- IBM Watson Marketing Insights - Refining audiences
- IBM Watson Customer Engagement and the Power of Cognitive
- Watson Campaign Automation - Adding a Beacon in Device Location Awareness