IBM Developer for z Systems: Using Remote z/OS File SearchWritten by MC Press Website Staff
One option for searching through data sets and libraries on your mainframe is to use the remote z/OS file search, simply by selecting the search menu and remote z/OS file. The remote z/OS file search is executed differently than the Java search. Although this file search can be used for any data set, it is best used for large libraries.
Want to post your video to our site? Contact Kara Keating-Stuart at 208-629-7275 Ext. 504.
Latest from MC Press Website Staff
- IBM Watson Customer Engagement - Think of the possibilities
- IBM Watson Marketing Insights - Creating Audiences from Engagement Insights
- IBM Watson Marketing Insights - Refining audiences
- IBM Watson Customer Engagement and the Power of Cognitive
- Watson Campaign Automation - Adding a Beacon in Device Location Awareness