IBM Developer for z Systems: Identifying Unreachable CodeWritten by MC Press Website Staff
This video demonstrates how to find dead code or identify unreachable code in your procedure division.
IBM Developer for z Systems has a feature in the context menu called Identify Unreachable Code. This feature produces an action that looks through your procedure division for statements that are unconditionally branched around or not performed.
Want to post your video to our site? Contact Kara Keating-Stuart at 208-629-7275 Ext. 504.
Latest from MC Press Website Staff
- IBM Watson Customer Engagement - Think of the possibilities
- IBM Watson Marketing Insights - Creating Audiences from Engagement Insights
- IBM Watson Marketing Insights - Refining audiences
- IBM Watson Customer Engagement and the Power of Cognitive
- Watson Campaign Automation - Adding a Beacon in Device Location Awareness