Significant functionality and performance enhancements provide maximum productivity for companies exchanging information via the Global Data Synchronization Network.
LANSA has announced V6.7 of LANSA Data Sync Direct, the most widely installed ERP and Master Data Management (MDM) integrated, 1SYNC certified solution, supporting Item Alignment via GS1 Standards and the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN). The new release includes significant increases in functionality and performance, providing maximum productivity for businesses exchanging information through the GDSN.
V6.7 provides many productivity enhancements and features, including the following:
- New Catalog feature, allowing users to create and manage their GTINs (Global Trade Item
- Number) within catalogs
- New GTIN Searches by Attribute and by Catalog
- New “Jump to” feature, enabling quick access to attribute information
- Enhanced Dashboard, highlighting key activities important to each user
- New Net Change Inquiry feature, giving users a more robust attribute change management tool
- Check In/Check Out attribute for a GTIN
- The ability for retailers and distributors to receive product information via GDSN certified data pools, EDI, XML and other data formats via multiple transportation protocols or via product portal
- The ability for suppliers and distributors to send product information via GDSN certified data pools, EDI, XML and other data formats via multiple transportation protocols or via product portal
This release also includes additional attributes supported by the Foodservice GS1 Standards Initiative, enabling the exchange of the full set of Foodservice Phase 1 and Phase 2 attributes.
Jeff Holzman, director of solution product sales for LANSA says, "Version 6.7 represents significant functional advances for LANSA Data Sync Direct, including the ability to work with GDSN and non-GDSN related message-content structure via almost any transportation protocol. In addition to our traditional focus on manufacturing, distribution, retail and brokerage for grocery, CPG, FMCG and hardlines industries, our growing market activities in healthcare, automotive, food service and retail industries—combined with our expanding ERP vendor alliances with Oracle, LAWSON and QAD, and our extended international partnerships and ongoing enhanced data pools certifications—further cement LANSA’s position as the premier GS1 Item Alignment solution in the world."