IBM DataWorks empowers technical and nontechnical users to discover, cleanse, standardize, transform, and move data in support of analytic use cases.
IBM DataWorks is a fully managed data preparation and movement service that enables analysts, developers, data scientists, and data engineers to gain increased industry insight from data. The DataWorks tools empower technical and nontechnical users to discover, cleanse, standardize, transform, and move data in support of application development and analytic use cases.
IBM DataWorks provides the following data preparation capabilities for data analysts and data scientists:
- Visual environment for previewing, blending, cleansing, and shaping data
- Automated data classification, quality assessment, and cleansing
- Capability to access data anywhere including behind firewalls and other cloud providers
- Capability to manage and operationalize data movement activities
- Connectivity to multiple data sources, including Amazon Redshift, Apache Hive, Cloudera Impala, IBM Cloudant®, IBM DB2®, IBM Informix®, IBM Netezza®, IBM SQL Database, IBM dashDB™, Microsoft™ Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Pivotal Greenplum, PostgresSQL, Salesforce.com, Sybase, and Sybase IQ
Find out more here.