IBM Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager enables engineers to:
- Unlock engineering knowledge distributed across multiple tools to gain collective insight into the lifecycle data being managed.
- Collaborate across functional and tool boundaries, thereby breaking down traditional silos that inhibit product delivery efficiency.
- Experience an open, lightweight, incremental, and practical approach to integrating engineering information that stems from a variety of tools and vendors.
Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager key features include:
- Advanced visualization. Shows how engineering artifacts related to each other.
- Change impact analysis. Determines the work that must be done for this change request.
- Situational awareness. Determines the point as a particular task, activity or project is completed.
- Validity checking: Determines if the engineering information complete and related correctly.
Find out more here.