For service providers, corporate legal staffs, and law firms, Viewpoint is a complete solution that can dramatically lower costs and improve delivery speed of pre-processing, processing, reviewing, analyzing and producing large amounts of data.
e-Discovery technology provider Lateral Data, LP has announced the availability of Viewpoint 4.5, an all-in-one e-Discovery platform that covers the primary components of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM). Offered as a licensed solution for OEM or in-house installations, Viewpoint 4.5 gives e-Discovery service providers, corporate legal departments, and law firms, a breakthrough in broad functionality, value, speed and advanced features for managing the large amounts of data associated with modern litigation.
Viewpoint 4.5 does the work of multiple tools, lowering both costs and resource needs for anyone involved in litigation support. Featuring a familiar Outlook-style interface, the technology can execute pre-processing, processing, analysis, review and production at speeds two to five times that of other leading products. Furthermore, it offers advanced capabilities including complex analytics, email threading, visual conceptual analysis and near-duplicate comparisons to keep pace with the needs of sophisticated requirements.
“Today’s legal requirements and data volumes have created a more mature and knowledgeable market where service providers and corporations must become more efficient to survive. Viewpoint’s simplicity allows our clients to utilize one robust platform where historically, they’ve needed four or five products to complete the solution,” said Dean Kuhlmann, VP of Business Development at Lateral Data. “Users are genuinely excited using Viewpoint over other alternatives. Viewpoint’s combination of technology and pricing structure are proving to be market disruptive making it an easy decision for anyone serious about e-Discovery.”
The Viewpoint 4.5 distributed architecture is highly scalable to accommodate any size caseload. The solution not only replaces the combination of disparate applications typically used for e-Discovery, but also automates and streamlines workflows for maximum efficiency. Sample features include:
- Pre-Processing—Quickly De-NIST, de-dupe and even supply dynamic date filters to large sets. Viewpoint supports hundreds of different file formats.
- Processing—Review and analyze data sooner in the process. Viewpoint users can apply one or any combination of available filters such as custodian, file type, date range, or file size.
De-duplication can also be performed within or across all custodians and sources using Viewpoint’s intelligent de-duplicating algorithm. Documents are fully supported for review, indexing, searching, metadata filtering and production in any of 26 languages.
- Review—Using Viewpoint’s View capability, users can select subsets of data according to search terms, custodians, concepts, dates or any other type of filter or criteria. An exclusive Grid feature provides a simple way to organize, filter and sort Views so that email, attachments and files are grouped however the user desires.
- Analysis—Lets users perform simple document coding or more advanced inline analysis at an extremely fast productivity rate. Among Viewpoint’s more advanced features is the Concept Analyzer, which automatically clusters, searches, groups, merges, sorts, saves and prints by concept for any set of documents within Viewpoint—including native, scanned and OCR’d paper documents.
- Production—Manage both outbound and inbound productions in one centralized location. Documents can be produced in native, TIFF, or other image based formats; users can also easily produce data on a rolling basis throughout the entire e-discovery process.
Free Online Demo
Viewpoint 4.5 is now available for licensing to service providers, corporate legal departments and law firms. For more details on Viewpoint 4.5 or to schedule a demo, register at www.lateraldata.com or call (713) 592-8585.
About Lateral DataLateral Data, LP is a software development and data processing company with headquarters in Houston, Texas. Founded in 2003, the company has focused its software development and services efforts in the e-Discovery market; its flagship software application, Viewpoint, covers the primary components of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, bringing end-to-end simplicity and affordability to service providers, corporate legal departments, law firms and OEMs. Viewpoint is available for stand-alone or multi-tenant environments. To learn more, visit www.lateraldata.com.