If your company is still using pre-printed checks, you may be throwing money down the drain.
Editor's note: This article introduces ACOM Solutions' iSeries-native electronic payment software, EZPayManager/400.
Where is your company on the payment-processing continuum? Still using pre-printed checks? Do you wish that you could do more with electronic payments or envision transitioning your vendors to ACH payments?
ACOM's EZPayManager/400 has been designed to optimize a user's payment processes, cut costs, and deliver greater security and control. The software solution is available for all ERP and accounting packages on both IBM i and Windows platforms, says ACOM.
The software allows the user to replace pre-printed forms and impact printers with cost-effective, secure laser-printed checks and then transition smoothly to e-payments when ready. Or move to e-payments now and immediately realize a savings of up to $2 per transaction, the company reports.
The EZPayManager/400 software suite is a modular, turnkey system that provides the components necessary for secure payment processing, allowing users to do the following:
- Create electronic check templates by automatically merging a template with data from existing financial/ERP/legacy systems when ready to print.
- Print checks from any MICR laser printer on the network.
- Send electronic payments via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network.
- Send electronic payment details as PDF attachments by email or fax.
- Avoid check fraud by creating positive pay files according to your financial institution's specifications.
- Electronically archive payments and details for paperless storage and easy retrieval.
If your company has EZPayManager/400 and you want to encourage your vendors to sign up for electronic payments, ACOM has developed a system that can increase your vendor acceptance of ACH four-fold.
ACOM’s proven system integrates into your current payment process and automates every step of the promotion and sign-up process for ACH. It even enables your vendors to answer their own payment inquiries and update account information via a Web-based vendor-self-service module.
There are many features and options, and users have a choice of automated solutions—for example, payment notifications, which can be done via automated fax, secure email, or Web hosting.
This software is designed to help prevent payment fraud by employing multi-layer password security and constant auditing. The administrator even can monitor payment operations remotely with ACOM's Secure Watch product.
The solution also integrates with ACOM's EZContentManager document management solutions, so users can automatically index and store EZPayManager/400's payment details.
Authorized users can search and find payment details in seconds using any Internet browser. Integration is fully automated and requires no programming. EZPayManager/400 and EZContentManager are components of ACOM's integrated document management solution.
Download EZPayManager/400 and try it free for 30 days. You will surely see why 4,000 customers trust ACOM with their payments and their back-office activities. If you like it, call ACOM for a demo and a needs analysis, and the company will send you a free return on investment (ROI) report. The report can show how EZPayManager/400 pays you back.
Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Dramatically reduce check-processing costs (up to 80 percent, according to NACHA study).
- Effectively reduce your exposure to check fraud.
- Improve productivity through the elimination of manual steps.
- Gain control over cash flow.
- Eliminate check-form obsolescence with blank security check stock.
- Have a single vendor for all your payment needs: software, MICR printers, tech support, MICR toner, and security check stock.
- Get extensive Web-based training at no charge.
A few questions often asked by those considering a payments solution include the following:
What sort of payments can EZPayManager/400 produce?
Both electronic (via ACH) and laser check payments are supported. EZPayManager/400 is used for all types of common business payments: payroll, accounts payable, travel and expense, claims, etc.
Do I have to print checks or send ACH payments separately?
Checks and electronic payments can be output simultaneously in the same payment run.
Do I have to fax or email payment notification for my whole payment run?
No. With EZPayManager/400, you can selectively determine the delivery of each separate document. In fact, for any given print run, you may print, fax, or email output or use any combination of these. This means that you could deliver an email only to those customers able to receive them, and print the rest to be posted later, all without altering your original report.
Try It Now!
Download EZPayManager/400, and see for yourself how it can help save your company both time and money.