GMEX Fusion Digital Capital Markets Technology Suite to power live transactions for DAG Global across two leading cryptocurrency exchanges
- New DataOps features available in Cloud Pak for Data designed to simplify data quality and governance;
- New StoredIQ InstaScan offering helps streamline risk assessment, compliance and AI projects
- Expands Data Science Elite team to include DataOps practice
IBM today announced enhancements to Cloud Pak for Data that leverage the DataOps methodology to help clients get their data 'business-ready' for AI.
IBM has announced that Gartner Inc. has positioned IBM as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services, North America. This year, IBM was positioned the highest in ability to execute.
- New quantum risk assessment and subscription services available to clients
- IBM Cloud will begin to provide quantum-safe cryptography services on the public cloud in 2020
- IBM Research demonstrates world's first quantum computing safe tape drive prototype
- IBM donates quantum-safe cryptographic algorithms to open source community
Anheuser-Busch InBev, Cisco GlaxoSmithKline, Lenovo, Nokia, Schneider Electric and Vodafone to Tackle Supplier Information Management Challenges
IBM and Chainyard today announced Trust Your Supplier (TYS), a new blockchain network designed to improve supplier qualification, validation, onboarding and life cycle information management. Anheuser-Busch InBev, Cisco, GlaxoSmithKline, Lenovo, Nokia, Schneider Electric and Vodafone are founding participants alongside IBM in the network and share a common goal of solving challenges related to supplier information management. IBM's industry expertise and Chainyard's product capabilities building on IBM Blockchain Platform have brought this solution to market.
- Acquisition positions IBM as the leading hybrid cloud provider and accelerates IBM's high-value business model, extending Red Hat's open source innovation to a broader range of clients
- IBM preserves Red Hat's independence and neutrality; Red Hat will strengthen its existing partnerships to give customers freedom, choice and flexibility
- Red Hat's unwavering commitment to open source remains unchanged
- Together, IBM and Red Hat will deliver next-generation hybrid multicloud platform
IBM and Red Hat announced today that they have closed the transaction under which IBM acquired all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Red Hat for $190.00 per share in cash, representing a total equity value of approximately $34 billion.
IBM Power Systems Virtual Servers on IBM Cloud Provide More Flexibility to Help Clients Modernize Workloads for the Hybrid Cloud Era
IBM today announced that IBM POWER9-based IBM Power Systems Virtual Servers are now available in the IBM Cloud. Clients now have access to IBM Power Systems Virtual Servers in North America via the IBM Cloud catalog to provide powerful scaleup compute for AIX and IBM i workloads for hybrid cloud. This is all backed by the performance, resiliency, and security capabilities of IBM POWER9 and IBM Cloud. The launch of IBM Power Systems Virtual Servers builds on the broad portfolio of POWER-based solutions in the IBM Cloud including GPU-accelerated servers on IBM Cloud, SAP HANA on Power Systems on IBM Cloud, and IBM Cloud for Skytap Solutions.