IBM SmartCloud Enterprise+ Version 1.2 provides foundational managed, hosted, private, cloud infrastructure services. It brings cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) functionality and value to users' computing environments via an IBM owned and architected, standardized, multi-tenant, secured hosted environment, with both shared and dedicated deployments.
IBM SmartCloud Enterprise+ Version 1.1, announced in Services Announcement 612-040, dated December 18, 2012 , has been updated to Version 1.2 and includes the following enhancements:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008 Enterprise Edition
- Large Disk support ( AIX)
- Backup and restore for large database and large file up to 30 TB ( AIX )
- AIX 7.1 TL2
- Red Hat 5.8
- Red Hat 6.3
- Incident Ticketing Bridging
- Japanese language portal support
Find out more here.
Click here to find out about migration services.