January 21, 2020
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CST
You would think that a server hosting mission-critical applications and data would get the most security attention, right? Unfortunately, that is rarely the case with IBM i.
While Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions are an established way to meet compliance mandates and stay on top of suspicious activity, most enterprise SIEM solutions offer little to no coverage for IBM i servers. This means that event data—if even collected—sits abandoned and ignored.
In this live webinar, IBM i security expert Robin Tatam discusses a new solution to bridge the gap between your enterprise SIEM solution and your IBM i servers. You’ll learn:
- How to begin security auditing on IBM i without generating enormous quantities of data
- 3 common mistakes that IBM i people make when auditing
- Why regulations state that access monitoring is essential
- Dangerous events that your audit data may be missing
- Where to download an enterprise SIEM for free!