Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM
How to use Robot HA to migrate your data to a new IBM Power server.
A whopping 42% of IBM i shops are planning a hardware upgrade in 2019. Once you know which server is right for you, how do you plan to migrate your data without introducing downtime?
Local and remote journaling software is the easiest way to accomplish a side-by-side or distance migration while continuing your day-to-day operations and keeping the new test environment in sync with your old server.
During this live webinar, you’ll learn how you can use Robot HA to streamline your IBM i data migration and automate the final switch over when it’s time to run from your new server. You’ll learn how to:
- Create an initial copy of your original data and send it to the target new hardware
- Test and verify the data on the target system without impacting production
- Operate in this side-by-side for months, if you need to
- Switch your business over to the new hardware with near-zero downtime
- Role swap back if you have an unforeseen issue on your new hardware
HelpSystems is uniquely qualified to help you build an automated process and safely migrate your IBM i business data with near-zero downtime, even if you’re moving to the cloud.
We look forward to having you join us on May 29!