Thursday, December 12, 2019
9 am CT
The notion that there are no real cloud options for IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) is outdated. Managed service providers (MSPs) have been offering IBM i hosting or private clouds for years and public IBM i clouds are popping up everywhere today—with more options on the horizon.
But just because you can move part or all of your IBM i environment to the cloud—should you?
Don’t miss this 1-hour webinar where cloud experts from IBM, Skytap, and Meridian IT join IBM Power Champion Tom Huntington to talk about recent advancements supporting IBM i in the cloud. We’ll tackle top cloud topics and help you answer questions like these:
- Why would I move my IBM i to the cloud?
- What are my options for IBM i cloud providers?
- How do I move my IBM i into the cloud?
- What’s it like in the cloud?
- Cloud has arrived for IBM Power servers! Now it’s up to you to determine what that might mean for the future of your IBM i production, development, or disaster recovery VMs (partitions) and your day-to-day operations. This webinar will give you a head start.
We look forward to having you join us on December 12!