As experts in legacy application management and optimization, Fresche Legacy and its Databorough division provide products and services to analyze, maintain, enhance, and evolve legacy applications. Since 1976, Fresche has helped companies improve financial performance, increase market competitiveness, remove risk and add value by making them more agile, flexible and efficient. Specializing in application management, support and modernization services for the IBM i (AS/400) and HP midrange systems, Fresche provides a single point of responsibility from concept to maintenance, and guarantees the results.
Fresche documents, analyzes, reengineers and extracts business knowledge from complex enterprise environments consisting of RPG, COBOL, CA 2E SYNON and Java to modernize business processes and technologies.
Our services include:
- Staff augmentation, application support and managed services
- Strategic analysis and roadmaps
- Compliance audits
- Analysis and auditing of Unicode, PCI, data quality
- Automated application documentation and inventory
- Database Modernization, DDS to DDL
- Modernization planning
- Modernization of RPG, SYNON and COBOL
- Business rules extraction and management
- Cloud enablement
- SOA and mobility implementation