Latest iSeries Software Release Has Much to Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest iSeries Software Release Has Much to Offer

** This thread discusses the article: Latest iSeries Software Release Has Much to Offer **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Latest iSeries Software Release Has Much to Offer **

** This thread discusses the article: Latest iSeries Software Release Has Much to Offer **
    What happened to PHP from IBM? Is it there, but not announced. I was looking forward to IBM supported PHP.

Comment

Stay tuned. The big wheels of IBM are tunring slower than some would like, but they are turning in our favor. An announcement should be available very soon. You are not the only one dissapointed in the lack of PHP coverage in the V5R4 announcements. MP

Comment

If you are planning to attend COMMON in Minneapolis, please stop by the table for the Sunday night CUDS for PHP. Tentative table attendee's are as follows: Mike Pinette, VP of Business Development for Zend Andi Gutmans, Co-Founder and Vice President of Technology Zend and co-developer of PHP Mike Smith, Distinguished Engineer and System i5 Chief Software Architect and more! I'm sure you can guess why they are all coming to COMMON!

Comment

Working...
        X