Microsoft Sleeper Silverlight Scores Olympic Knockout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Sleeper Silverlight Scores Olympic Knockout

** This thread discusses the article: Microsoft Sleeper Silverlight Scores Olympic Knockout **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Microsoft Sleeper Silverlight Scores Olympic Knockout **

Re:Microsoft Sleeper Silverlight Scores Olympic Knockout

** This thread discusses the article: Microsoft Sleeper Silverlight Scores Olympic Knockout **
    Right-let's get people onto Vista! Funny… I would agree with you on the video quality, and Olympics viewers weren't able to expand the picture to full-screen. We have to keep in mind, however, this is emerging technology. I thought the quality of the video coming out of the subsequent Democratic National Convention--also powered by Microsoft Silverlight--was better than the Olympics. You could blow up the picture to full screen with it still looking nice and sharp. (Not sure I needed to see every blemish on the candidate's face, but in general, clarity is a good thing…) The improvements may have been due to the download of a plug-in from Microsoft partner Move Networks. The Move plug-in was used in conjunction with Silverlight for processing online convention video. I'll look into this technology and report on it further in MC Tips 'n Techniques.

Comment

Working...
    X