Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification

Hi Chris,

Just to clarify one point in your article that may be slightly misleading. Indeed I will NOT be speaking at the next COMMON conference and I have resigned from my volunteer position on the SET at COMMON but the two are not in any way connected.
    Not speaking at COMMON is due to the volunteer cutbacks - I definitely cannot afford the trans Atlantic trip. I stated this position last Spring and had not submitted any sessions for consideration at the Spring conference.
    I only resigned my volunteer position from COMMON in the last couple of weeks. I have been working on the Spring conference and waited until the agenda etc. was as near done and dusted before resigning.
    I would not like anyone to have the incorrect impression that I resigned my volunteer position solely due to volunteer cutbacks and I definitely hope to be involved with COMMON again in the future

Paul Tuohy

Clarification

Thanks, Paul, it's helpful to have that clarified, and I'm sure the other COMMON volunteers will appreciate knowing that as well.

Chris Smith

Comment

Working...
    X