Former IBM Executive Robert Moffat Jr. Sentenced to Six Months in Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former IBM Executive Robert Moffat Jr. Sentenced to Six Months in Jail

** This thread discusses the article: Former IBM Executive Robert Moffat Jr. Sentenced to Six Months in Jail **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Former IBM Executive Robert Moffat, Jr. Sentenced to Six Months in Jail **

He should have been "bailed-out" by the taxpayers, and given himself a multi-million dollar bonus. Why is what he did any different than what the dark "suits" in big insurance companies, and financial services people, and investment firms and brokers, did by selling the modern day "Brooklyn bridge" to us and the world...??? (Mortgage backed securities)

The manifestation of evil and greed so perfectly demonstrated by people at the highest levels of our society. So...Pay them all back, reward them, and let them continue as before right...??? Bring back "Vilad the Impaler" I say...
    Last edited by C.Smith; 08-29-2011, 11:35 AM.

** This thread discusses the article: Former IBM Executive Robert Moffat Jr. Sentenced to Six Months in Jail **
    guess bob should have been born a filthy rich, spoiled brat who constantly disobeys court orders and fails drug tests....works for brittany, paris and lindsay.

not saying he should not be punished by any means, but its rediculous that a non-uniform method of judicial punishment does not exist for most, if not all crimes.

-sarge

Comment

hello admin nice forum . i am a new user and i will be actively participating ..

Comment

Working...
      X