ITAA: Global IT Outsourcing to Grow at 26%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITAA: Global IT Outsourcing to Grow at 26%

** This thread discusses the article: ITAA: Global IT Outsourcing to Grow at 26% **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: ITAA: Global IT Outsourcing to Grow at 26% **

** This thread discusses the article: ITAA: Global IT Outsourcing to Grow at 26% **
    Great article. It pretty much confirms what I had been thinking all along. Where does the Gartner Group fit in all of this? They seem to be major proponents of offshoring from what I've read. I've been alive long enough to know that people don't usually strongly support an idea unless there's something in it for them. Altruism doesn't live here any more.

Comment

So why does the US Government not require ". . .international corporations that have substantial contracts with the U.S. government" to employ US Citizens who are working on those contracts in offices that are located in the United States? Sounds like a loophole to me.

Comment

An excellent well researched, well presented article. I have forwarded the link to my congressman and Senators. Hopefully there will be a bill this year requiring disclosure of outsourcing efforts. The language is still up for grabs, but at the least, this legislation would shed a public light on public companies who use outsourcing firms. Dave

Comment

The power of the press is surpassed only by the power to freely vote for the government of your choice.

Comment

Working...
          X