• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Life

** This thread discusses the article: Virtual Life **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Virtual Life **

Virtual Life

Unbelievable! or is it - isn't this just the natural selection of some tamagouchi who's battery lasted so long? Anyway, watch out for the vibrator in your cell-phone! Bruce Dales, a Canadian in Switzerland.

Comment

Virtual Life

Wow!!! It never ends. Thought for a technical influence tirade....how I miss my tax dollars that go to defend and have gone to defend Canada from Nuclear Annillation. And how that money could have been better spent on improving games like Wolfenstien, and making better traps for fur bearing creatures so we could have more fur coats.

Comment

Virtual Life

I guess I missed something. When did Viet Nam have Nuclear capabilities? Myself, I'd much rather we had just sent the cash to Canada that we spent on the Viet Nam war. That would have helped our neighbors and the safety of our own country much more then blowing up a bunch of civilian rice fields for a decade. And Canada would have been happy with about half the money. And Canada wouldn't have required that we sacrifice so many young men. They probably would have been happy with the sacrifice of just a few hundred politicos.

Comment

Virtual Life

Dan said:
          And Canada wouldn't have required that we sacrifice so many young men. They probably would have been happy with the sacrifice of just a few hundred politicos.
          When you say "sacrifice", I hope you don't mean send them across the border. We have enough of our own problem politicos already. Thank you very much.

Comment

Virtual Life

Joel said: I hope you don't mean send them across the border. Nah, I wouldn't do THAT to you. Some things just shouldn't be done in a civilized world. I mean, nuking a country is one thing, but exporting polititians? That would be despicable. -dan

Comment

Virtual Life

So, if I drop my cell phone in the middle of a "virtual conversation", will my virtual wife get a virtual lawyer, and sue me for non-support?

Comment

Working...
              X