Vision Solutions: Managing the Mergers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vision Solutions: Managing the Mergers

** This thread discusses the article: Vision Solutions: Managing the Mergers **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Vision Solutions: Managing the Mergers **

"while Vision Solutions has a great track record in providing customer support"...says who? We switched from Vision to iTera because of poor support on Vision's part. "We are not consolidating support at all"... Oh yeah? Then why did our old Vision contact answer the phone on the first support call we made to iTera after the acquisition? In my humble opinion, Vision eating up iTera and Lakeview, is the worst of breed eating the best of breed. The fact that Vision lost much of its domestic market to these companies is what I offer as proof of that. I told Dan Neville at Common in San Antonio spring 2004 that he would sell the company when the price was right. To his credit, he did not deny it. We will just wait this one out and see if we should look at other vendors or not. Time will tell. e

Comment

I agree with e. We'll wait and see. Although I would say we switched from Vision to iTera, not necessairly because of poor support but more because of a poor hacked up product that support couldn't fix? Many times support tired their darndest, but. Reminds me of a programmer I worked with one time. Just couldn't program worth a hill of beans. She earnstly tried and tried, put in many hours. But never got it. It is interesting to call for iTera support and have the old Vision people you know answer the call, then hand you off to iTera support people. d

Comment

Working...
      X