** This thread discusses the article: The Value of Time **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: The Value of Time **

The Value of Time

Who is Lewis Black?

Comment

The Value of Time

Apparently a comedian who "goes on tirade after tirade about stupidity in America" and is quite famous, but I didn't know that either until I looked on yahoo

Comment

The Value of Time

tcsbiz, He is a very funny comedian. He has been on HBO and other channel s. Have a look here... Wiki info and here.. Lewis

Comment

The Value of Time

it's the fact that the IVR system gathers information, a process that you can't bypass, that a human being then immediately asks you for again. You just know that some consultant or analyst somewhere set up the system. Everyone's intentions were just great, but there was a disconnect. So the IVR system obtains data that does not go to the support people who need it. And the customer's time is wasted. The least these companies could do is to streamline their IVR systems. Just route us to where we need to go and don't ask a bunch of useless questions!

Comment

The Value of Time

Having enough of Joe's cell phone bashing, I was happy to see a new name ... Michael Stuhlreyer. Alas! the article revealed the author carried Joe's baton. With the topic of IVR, I was well set for another round of cell phone torture. Now I dont know whether to relax that the other shoe did not fall, or shall I be under more tension wondering why the other shoe did not fall Nice article, hope to see more from you sir (without having to see Joe's articles being even less frequent)

Comment

Working...
            X