• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coming DVD Wars

** This thread discusses the article: The Coming DVD Wars **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: The Coming DVD Wars **

The Coming DVD Wars

I love this guy! Almost every article I've read from him reflects exactly the same way I'm thinking and he always manages to put humor into it too. I look forward to all of his articles. Good job Joel! )

Comment

The Coming DVD Wars

Connie, Sorry I didn't respond earlier, but I've been away, forgoing an Internet connection for a few days. Thanks! My head is swelling. Sorry, no autographs, please. Joel

Comment

The Coming DVD Wars

I too am considered by many to be a technology adaption dinosaur. In my case, it's not because I don't like new technology, I love it. It's simply a matter of economics. Imagine dropping $1000 for a single sampling CD player in 1985, or wait like I did for 2 or 3 years and get a far superior one for $200 (in the meantime, only buy the must have music on vinyl). Same with DVD Recorders a few years ago for a couple thousand bucks - you really got to feel sorry for those guys now - just last weekend I saw one for under $300 at Sam's Club. We all need to thank the early adapters for bringing the price down for the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
        X