• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technology Priorities

** This thread discusses the article: Technology Priorities **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Technology Priorities **

Technology Priorities

I prefer Jack Benny or Bob Hope to a Woody Allen movie.

Comment

Technology Priorities

Richard said:
      I prefer Jack Benny or Bob Hope to a Woody Allen movie.
      I like Jack Benny & Bob Hope too (and the Marx Brothers), but prefer them to a Woody Allen Movie? Them's fighting words! Wait. I'm a pacifist. Never mind.

Comment

Technology Priorities

My favorite Woody Allen quote (if it applies to you so be it) is: "There's nothing wrong with you that a little prozac and a sledgehammer wouldn't cure" Dave

Comment

Technology Priorities

Dave said:
          My favorite Woody Allen quote (if it applies to you so be it) is:
          "There's nothing wrong with you that a little prozac and a sledgehammer wouldn't cure"
          I think it was a polo mallet and not a sledgehammer, but why quibble? One of my favorite Woody Allen lines comes from one of his movies that, ironically, I didn't particularly like, Deconstructing Harry. The line is:
          The most beautiful words in the English language are not "I love you," but "it's benign."

Comment

Technology Priorities

Good article Joel. I for one, am all in favor of livening up these technical articles with a little humor...... Maybe you should give it a try in your next column. ;-) And would it be bad medicine to substitute "Harold and Maude" and/or "Rasing Arizona" for at least one of those Woody Allen movies ??

Comment

Technology Priorities

mikejsavino said:
              I for one, am all in favor of livening up these technical articles with a little humor...... Maybe you should give it a try in your next column. ;-)
              Joel replied:
              Grrrr!
              mikejsavino said:
              And would it be bad medicine to substitute "Harold and Maude" and/or "Rasing Arizona" for at least one of those Woody Allen movies ??
              I wasn't a big fan of Raising Arizona, but feel free to substitute "Harold and Maude." That was a good one. Although, I'll never understand why anyone would need any film maker other than Woody Allen (and maybe the Marx Brothers), but to each his or her own.

Comment

Working...
              X