Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Don't Say

** This thread discusses the article: You Don't Say **
    This is a discussion about You Don't Say.

Click here for the article.

You Don't Say

Haha. Well you are too mature for this advice but I have passed to many. An advice given to me in my grade school when I was 12, by my 15 year old cousin. "Never have an affair in three places. One in your school (and when you growup, in your workplace), second in your extended family, third in your neighbourhood. If you mess up, there is no exit from these areas." I still got into trouble until I found out what girls you need to avoid. The girls who are looking. These girls will think you are hitting on them no matter what you do. Well if they are smart enough to know you are not hitting, it will be even worse, lol. Well a trvel mate is the best person to explore. If things dont work out, you dont exchange phone numbers and it is all over. On the otherhand if things "mess at first sight", then you will have to look for a parachute!

Comment

You Don't Say

What happens if you’re schizophrenic!! You both don’t get on, will they try to arrange for different seating for both of you! What happens on a single passenger bi-plane? Does this mean they are discriminating against you if you still wish to sit next to a like minded person? Two procrastinators are always found seats on the next flight! You can still have a lot of fun with this one!!

Comment

You Don't Say

I hadn't thought about schizophrenics, which is surprising. You'd think that the other people inhabiting my body would have mentioned it while I was writing the article.

Comment

You Don't Say

You were getting advice like that at 12? At 12 I was getting advice like "eat your spinach and you'll grow strong like Popeye."

Comment

You Don't Say

Being from Alaska - have to mention JUNO, Alaska is actually spelled JUNEAU Enjoyed the article

Comment

You Don't Say

You forgot my mentor was 15 years old!

Comment

You Don't Say

Yikes! Shame on me. I've made the correction. Victoria Mack, editor

Comment

You Don't Say

Joel, You've provided me with a way to not have to worry about offending anyone. I can be my brash, offensive self as long as I use examples. Thank you. As far airplane dating goes, I have a few question. What happens if my new intended and I both want a window seat? Will she sit in my lap? The mile-high club uses the rest rooms for its "activities". Will we be assigned numbers and be called when it's our turn? Will there have to be a time limit on such activities so that everyone has a turn? Being a gentleman will I be allowed to order for both me and my seat mate? I guess that means that I'll have to pay... being a gentleman and all. What about the movie? Will I be allowed to put my arm around my new sweetie? How about necking in the balcony? Tom.

Comment

You Don't Say

Tom,
                    You've provided me with a way to not have to worry about offending anyone. I can be my brash, offensive self as long as I use examples. Thank you.
                    You're welcome, but maybe you better wait a while before following my lead. It's only been one business day since the article came out. There's still time for some unpleasant bodily waste matter to hit the rotating device. Proceed at your own risk.
                    What happens if my new intended and I both want a window seat? Will she sit in my lap?
                    The flight attendants might have something to say about it. Unless you're both exceptionally slim, the seat belt probably wouldn't fit around the two of you. Although, as far as I'm concerned ... as long as you're both consenting adults ... well, enough said.
                    The mile-high club uses the rest rooms for its "activities". Will we be assigned numbers and be called when it's our turn? Will there have to be a time limit on such activities so that everyone has a turn?
                    I'm not a member of the club. And I have to admit that I have no idea of the logistics involved. With any luck, nobody--ABSOLUTELY NOBODY--will tell us anything--NOT A SINGLE THING--about that here. I think I've already pushed things as far as--probably considerably farther than--MC Press would like. However, if anyone feels a strong urge to share that information, my email address appears at the end each of my articles. Just be careful how you phrase the information. My spam filter usually blocks X-rated material. Try though I might, I've never been able to figure out how to stop it from doing so.
                    Being a gentleman will I be allowed to order for both me and my seat mate? I guess that means that I'll have to pay... being a gentleman and all.
                    I'm sorry; that sounds like a question more for Ms. Manners than for me. I'm somewhat lacking in the social graces. That could explain why I don't get many dates.
                    What about the movie? Will I be allowed to put my arm around my new sweetie? How about necking in the balcony?
                    Absolutely, but if it goes any further I refuse to be held responsible for the legal consequences. I also refuse to be held responsible if the relevant authorities are so straight-laced as to assign legal consequences to putting your arm around your sweetie or necking in the balcony. Basically, all I'm saying is that you're on your own. Proceed at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X