Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to Say "So Long"

** This thread discusses the article: Time to Say "So Long" **
    I've been reading your work since the first edition of "The Modern RPG Language" came out My copy of that book is on my desk, published in March 1993. Why do I still have it? Because I've written a bazillion notes in it over the years, so I just can't part with it. I should have modularized my comments into a separate notebook. :-) And RPG TNT is available, apparently. Go to Amazon.com or RPGIV.com. Chris

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

Geez Bob, I hope it wasn't Bubba's recent comments that pushed you over the edge! Seriously though, you really *DON'T* suck, and I for one have learned a great deal from you, your seminars (which I have attended in Salt Lake City), and your books (I have 3 versions of "The Modern RPG IV Language" on my desk at all times). Many of my co-workers have also spoken highly of you over the years. May all of your future endeavors be rewarding. Thanks also for being a great cyber-mentor! Best wishes to you and yours!

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

I read several articles written by you that were very usefull for doing my job. I'll really thank you. Good luck in your new task.

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

Thank you, Bob - I've been reading all of your articles here on mcpressonline in the past few years (and I'm really sorry that you're leaving..). Cris

Comment

Working...
          X